Bulgaria – Serbia intersystem gas connection
Gas pipeline with a starting point in the area of the town of Novi Iskar and an end point at the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The route of the transmission gas pipeline passes through the following regions and municipalities:
- Sofia district city:
– Sofia Municipality – the town of Novi Iskar, Sofia – Trebich, Mirovyane, Mramor, Dobroslavtsi and Zhiten;
2. Sofia district:
– Municipality of Kostinbrod – Golyanovtsi, Dragovishtitsa, Kostinbrod and Petarch;
– Municipality of Bozhurishte – Hrabarsko;
– Slivnitsa municipality – Slivnitsa , Galabovtsi, Aldomirovtsi, Bratushkovo and Burlozhnitsa;
– Dragoman Municipality – Dragoman, Chukovezer, Dragoil, Chorul, Vladislavtsi, Novo Burdo and the village of Kalotina;
Period of implementation:
2022 – 2023
Glavbolgarstroy’s role in the project:
Nature of works:
Construction and commissioning of the Bulgaria-Serbia Intersystem Gas Connection (IBS) on Bulgarian territory, including: supplies of materials and equipment, execution of construction and installation activities and commissioning of gas pipeline with a length of 62 km., “Slivnitsa” gas measuring station, “Dragoman” gas measuring station, treatment facility and “Kalotina” gas measuring station, “Novi Iskar” treatment facility .