Borica Business Center
Period of implementation
March 2009 – March 2010
Glavbolgarstroy’s role in the project
Nature of works
Design, construction, architectural and installation works
- The project consists of a basement level, ground floor, two floors plus a terrace floor.
- All exterior walls are made from brick masonry, while the interior is made from concrete.
- The outer frame is made of aluminium with glass.
- The roof is flat with extruded polystyrene insulation with 10 cm thick reinforced concrete slope, vapour barrier and two-layer insulation.
- The external walls are lined with stone, mounted on a metal grid.
- Flooring – varied, depending on the function of the room – stone, granite, flooring, carpet, etc.
- All walls, except of bathrooms – latex.
- Suspended ceilings – Armstrong type, grid 60/60.
- The building structure is reinforced, allowing resistance, high bearing capacity and durability.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning comply with all requirements for maximum comfort for employees and customers, and have taken measures against unwanted intrusions into installations.
- The premises are largely provided with natural ventilation and lighting.