Protecting your personal data and your right to privacy is essential to us.
Who are we?
“Glavbolgarstroy Holding” JSC is a trade company registered in the Trade Registry and the Register of non-profit legal entities with the Registry Agency with UIC 175020797.
“Glavbolgarstroy Holding” JSC is a personal data controller and processes your personal data in full compliance with the requirements and provisions of the European and the national legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act and the other relevant statutory acts.
- what personal data we collect about you
- why we collect it
- how long we keep your personal data for
- who we share your personal data with
- your rights regarding the personal data provided.
What is personal data?
Any information by which an individual may be identified, directly or indirectly, is personal data.
What personal data does GBS Holding collect through this website about you?
In order to give you effective access to our web portal and services, GBS Holding collects the following information about you:
- Your name, surname, email address and telephone number when you fill out any form on our website, including the contact form and if you send any comments and / or opinions.
- Your name, surname, telephone, email address, home address and bank account details (if applicable) when you enter into contracts and send requests for offers between you and GBS Holding.
What are the grounds for personal data processing by GBS Holding?
Personal data processing involves collecting, storing, transmitting, correcting, updating, deleting, destroying and any other actions carried out with your personal data.
We process personal data on a contractual basis to give information on pre-contractual relationships and/or to fulfil our contractual obligations under contracts with you for providing services – Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
We process personal data after receiving your explicit, clear, free and unambiguous consent for the purposes of processing.
Consent would be necessary as grounds for processing, for example, for marketing purposes and receiving advertising newsletters.
The consent you provide can always be withdrawn by visiting one of our offices, as well as emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Sofia 1619, Vitosha Region, 3-5 Damianitsa Street, Bulgaria.
We process personal data to fulfil our legal obligations as may be necessary to protect the life and health of the individual to whom the data relates.
We may also process personal data if it has legal (legitimate) interest, unless the interests of the individual to whom the data relates override those interests.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We use your personal data to fulfil our obligations to you, as well as to help you exercise your rights, including but not limited to:
- to provide you with the services offered by GBS Holding
- to grant you access to our webpage by showing you content that is relevant, personalised, and limited to the criteria you have set
- to respond to your enquiries, opinions and recommendations
- to send you information on any special campaigns and our new products and services
- for statistical and accounting purposes to perform our contractual obligations to you.
In addition to the above, we have a legitimate interest in collecting your personal data, because without it we cannot provide you the service or product you are interested in.
How do we process your personal data?
So we can provide our services, we process (collect) your personal data in the following ways:
- When you visit the web portal to use our website’s services.
- When you fill in applications, forms and declarations provided to you by our employees. Those forms are provided and filled in at our offices if you make a service request.
- When we update data on your request and fill in a hard copy or electronic update form
- By processing information about your visits to our web portals.
- By processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type.
How long do we store and process your data before destroying it?
This depends on how and why we process your personal data.
- We store your personal data for five years from the termination of the contract if we process the personal data to fulfil contractual obligations to you. Upon expiration of this period, and in case there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, we will destroy the information about you.
- We store your personal data for a longer or different period than indicated in any case where there is a legal obligation or a legal basis for personal data processing.
- Where we process personal data based on explicit consent, we store it until the withdrawal of your consent.
- Where we process personal data to respond to opinions and comments sent to us via our platform, the storage period is between one and three months, depending on whether we need to respond to the individual and the data is needed to prepare the response.
Who can we share your personal data with?
GBS Holding does not disclose your personal data to any third party without your express consent, except where it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
To fulfil obligations under a contractual and/ or pre-contractual relationship with you, we may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- companies providing courier services
- the company that provides hosting services related to our website.
- any third parties performing services in connection with our contractual obligations to you, or on a legal basis for processing.
GBS Holding is entitled to provide your personal data to affiliated companies in the Republic of Bulgaria, provided that there is a legal interest to process your personal data for administrative purposes and needs. Such transfers are permitted subject to strict confidentiality and protecting your personal data.
Are there any other cases in which we can share your personal data?
We may also provide your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- at the request of the individual submitting the data, subject to the protection of personal data
- at the request of competent authorities in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In the above cases, the parties we provide your personal data with have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign companies in the EU and EEA. For companies outside the EU and EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the company concerned ensures that it provides an adequate level of personal data protection, while complying with the requirements of the European legislation.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small text files that are recorded on your computer when you visit our website. Your browser allows you to delete all cookies at any time – please refer to your browser’s help features.
If you do not use any cookies, certain features on our webpage may no longer be available to you.
You can read an overview of the cookies we use in our Cookies Policy.
How do we use automated decision making in personal data processing and profiling?
To ensure optimum speed in providing services, mostly online, GBS Holding may use automated decision making under Art. 22 of the Regulation.
We will inform you in any cases where your personal data is processed automatically.
Any form of automated processing and profiling of personal data, in particular analysing or forecasting various aspects relevant to your personal preferences or interests, reliability or behaviour, is carried out in strict compliance with the provisions of the Regulation.
When we automate processing of your personal data/ profiling, we:
- Use appropriate procedures for profiling.
- Implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the factors leading to inaccuracies in the personal data are corrected and the risk of error is minimised.
- Protect personal data in a way that takes into account any potential threats to your interests and rights and that does not give rise to discrimination based on race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or belief, membership in trade unions, genetic or health status, or sexual orientation, or from which no such measures may arise.
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
Subject to the Bulgarian and the European legislation, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EC and the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), you can exercise the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data that GBS Holding processes about you and the right to obtain a copy. You can request a correction if you find any inaccuracies or need to update your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to request blocking your personal data or restricting the processing of personal data in the cases specified by the law and the Regulation.
- The right to request erasure – ie deletion – of your personal data by GBS Holding if the required conditions are met.
- The right to object to the disclosure of your personal data to third parties by entering your personal profile on our website and removing the check mark relating to providing personal data to third parties.
- The right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing for the purposes for which you have given such consent, for example, for marketing purposes, by emailing email@example.com.
- The right to request portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used.
- The right to file a complaint or to request for protection of your rights with the Personal Data Protection Commission, if the relevant prerequisites are met.
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
Are you obliged to give us your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data in order to provide our products and services, as well as to enter into contractual relationships. We also process your personal data to fulfil our legal obligations.
If you refuse to voluntarily provide the required personal data, GBS Holding will not be able to provide its products and services, and therefore to conclude a contract or continue with an already concluded contract.
In addition, we will take all possible measures to inform you of any changes to the protection of personal data by posting messages in the offices and web portals of the Glavbolgarstroy Holding Group companies.