Bulgaria-Serbia Intersystem Gas Connection
Gas pipeline with a starting point in the area of the town of Novi Iskar and an end point at the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The route of the transmission gas pipeline passes through the following regions and municipalities.
Sofia city district:
- Sofia Municipality – the town of Novi Iskar, Sofia – Trebich, Mirovyane, Mramor, Dobroslavtsi and Zhiten
- Municipality of Kostinbrod – Golyanovtsi, Dragovishtitsa, Kostinbrod and Petarch
- Municipality of Bozhurishte – Hrabarsko
- Slivnitsa municipality – Slivnitsa, Galabovtsi, Aldomirovtsi, Bratushkovo and Burlozhnitsa
- Dragoman Municipality – Dragoman, Chukovezer, Dragoil, Chorul, Vladislavtsi, Novo Burdo and the village of Kalotina
Period of implementation
Glavbolgarstroy’s role in the project
Nature of works
Construction and commissioning of the Bulgaria-Serbia Intersystem Gas Connection (IBS) on Bulgarian territory, including: supplies of materials and equipment, execution of construction and installation activities and commissioning of gas pipeline with a length of 62 km., “Slivnitsa” gas measuring station, “Dragoman” gas measuring station, treatment facility and “Kalotina”gas measuring station, “Novi Iskar” treatment facility.